Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an account in order to purchase books?
- My account is missing/not letting me log in, what happened?
- Do you accept orders over phone?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How do I find out the condition of a used book?
- Do used books come with a CD and/or an Online Access Code?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- When is my credit card charged?
- How do you determine prices?
- May I change my payment method?
- If I order my book today, how soon will my book be shipped?
- How are bulk orders shipped?
- Can bulk orders be returned?
Q: Do I need an account in order to purchase books?
- A: It is not necessary to make an account to purchase anything on our website, however it makes check-out easier next time you'd like to make a purchase.
Q: My account is missing/not letting me log in, what happened?
- A: When we updated our website, we were unable to import our customer accounts. You will have to create a new account.
Q: Do you accept orders over phone?
- A: For your convenience, we recommend ordering on our website. If you have trouble ordering online, contact us and we can help. We do not usually take orders over the phone, but can under certain circumstances.
Q: Do you offer free shipping?
- A: Yes, we do offer free shipping for orders that are over $35.00 (USD).
Q: Do you ship internationally?
- A: Yes; we do not frequently ship internationally, but we charge extra for international shipping. This cost is dependent on the location as customs and carriers have differing charges. To find out specifics, please contact us.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Contact Customer Service within 14 days from the date you received your book to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. Do not return your book without a RA number or you will not receive a refund.
You will have to pay for return shipping if for any reason you do not need your book anymore. We will pay for return shipping if we have made a mistake, such as sending you the wrong textbook. The price we paid to ship your book (free shipping) will be deducted from the total of your order.
Any books shipped out that are being returned must be returned in the same condition. Ex: If a book was shipped out brand new in shrink wrap, we must receive it in its original shrink wrap with all contents accounted for. If not, refunds may be reduced from the total amount to make up for the missing content.
Q: Can I cancel my order?
- A: Contact us immediately if you need to cancel an order. If the item has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order, and regular Return Policy will apply.
Q: How do I find out the condition of a used book?
- A: Used books may contain highlights and minimal markings. We will not ship you any book that is considered damage (torn pages, torn cover, water damage, etc.)
Q: Do used books come with a CD and/or an Online Access Code?
- A: Used books may or may not come with a CD. Please contact Customer Service if you want to confirm. Online Access Codes will not be included with a used book. We will not accept responsibility for purchases of used books requiring access codes for the class.
Q: What form of payments do you accept?
- A: Currently, we accept American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa. We also accept PayPal and Amazon Payments.
Q: When is my credit card charged?
- A: When an order is submitted, we only authorize your credit card. We charge the credit card for the full amount of your purchase once your order leaves the warehouse.
Q: How do you determine prices?
- A: Pricing is based entirely on demand.
Q: May I change my payment method?
- A: No. Once your payment method is selected and your payment is processed, it cannot be changed. For example, we are unable to change a store credit to a check or PayPal payment.
Q: If I order my book today, how soon will my book be shipped?
- A: Orders placed before 1:00 pm CST will be processed same day, Orders placed after 1:00 pm CST will start being processed the next day. We ship out books within 2 business days as some orders require the full 2 days to process (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date that we receive your order.
Q: How are bulk orders shipped?
- A: We ship bulk orders via ground as we take a few days to process, gather, and ship the books. Shipping cost on bulk orders are based on the total weight of the bulk order. Please inquire with Customer Service to receive the correct shipping cost. Bulk order shipping is not free.
Q: Can bulk orders be returned?
- A: We do not accept returns on bulk orders.
Last Updated: October 3rd, 2016